Mini Caramel Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into nine slices; place in prepared dish, cut side down. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts3 rolls: 155 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 5, 2017
These are delicious and so easy to make!
Mar 4, 2017
Simple and tasty- the best combination. I used the crescent dough sheet the second time I made them and split the sheet lengthwise as the first time I made them the perforations came apart as I tried to roll them up- this worked much better!
Jan 26, 2017
I made these with the help of my four year old brother. I am by no means an experience cook, but these turned out fantastic. As soon as my siblings had wind they were out of the oven it was all hands on deck. The whole pan disappeared in mere minutes. Absolutely delicious. I will definitely be making these again. In fact, I told my mum she would get them for Mothers' Day.
Jul 20, 2016
For Christmas, I've made regular cinnamon rolls for many years. In the next month, we are having a baby shower brunch for my daughter where she wanted my cinnamon rolls included. Since these are a mini version of what I make on Christmas day, they offer the perfect compliment as part of the brunch. I plan to add pecans to the sauce for the party, but other than that, this recipe is wonderfully delicious! I made them up as written for the "test run" and my husband and I ate the entire recipe for breakfast!
May 27, 2016
It's more than 5 stars.
Feb 12, 2016
Holy cow these are so good! Incredibly easy too! My 2 kiddos and my hubby LOVED them! These will definitely be a staple in the family now!
Sep 24, 2015
This recipe is really easy to make and very delicious. The caramel sauce is perfectly sticky and sweet!
Sep 12, 2015
What a fun recipe - and delicious - thanks for a great recipe. These are going to be a staple around here.
Aug 29, 2015
I made this for an all-day work event and doubled the recipe. Everyone loved them., especially when they were still a little warm from the oven. There were only a few left by the afternoon break. These taste delicious, feel a little decadent, and are so very easy to make.
Aug 18, 2015
Easy to make and quick to bake, this was a fun back-to-school afternoon snack for my two kiddos. I may add more cinnamon-sugar mix next time, but the taste was sure there. We served with a tall glass of milk and served warm from the oven.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.