- 3 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 each medium sweet red, orange and yellow peppers
- 1 medium zucchini
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Slice the mushrooms, peppers and zucchini; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the asparagus, onion, tomatoes, peas, broccoli and olives. Pour vinaigrette into bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain vegetables and discard marinade. Transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Place on a serving plate; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forMarvelous Mediterranean Vegetables
"Made these grilled yesterday for my family. So good and the aroma that filled the air was so inviting. This is a keeper!"
"Really good. I added salt, pepper, and garlic powder."
"I'm giving this 5 stars before I even try it because I love the loading up of all those vegetables along with Feta cheese; I will have to halve it for the two of us and since we live in a retirement community apartment where no open fires are allowed, I will either broil or bake at a high temp. Either way, I know we'll really enjoy this method of eating our veggies!"
"My husband and I love this recipe!!! The vegetables were so good. We will make it quite often."
"These were the first to go. I marinated them in a large bowl because I didn't have a large enough plastic bag. I also used the metal pan poked with holes on the grill. They were really delicious!"
"These were the best grilled vegetables I have ever eaten. Serves far more than recipe states!"
"This was tasty and had something for everyone - but older son doesn't like peppers, but eats broccoli and zucchini and my little one doesn't like zucchini but loves peppers. The seasoning was really nice and the feta really gave it that punch of flavor."