- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Brush frequently with mustard mixture during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMaple-Thyme Chicken Thighs
"Wonderful floor combination! It got rave reviews from all. I will be making this again and again! Roasted legs/thighs in oven, it was fantastic."
"How exciting to be the first to review this recipe! Just as the description states, I too was looking for a new way to prepare chicken. This flavor combination can't be beat! I used dried thyme, and for me this made enough to glaze 8 small chicken thighs. I thinly sliced the leftovers for a sandwich, which my husband said was delicious. This will definitely make the regular rotation!"