Spice-Rubbed Chicken Thighs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- On a lightly greased grill rack, grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken thigh: 169 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 460mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Feb 9, 2018
I made this dish last night for my husband, (I only like white meat). I served mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables with these savory thighs. My husband ate 4 of them, I tasted the seasoning and it was really good.
Sep 21, 2016
So easy and so low cal for chicken thighs and the flavor is wonderful. Have made them several times.
Sep 5, 2016
Tasty. Lots of flavor!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.