Deviled Chicken Thighs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1/2 pound)
- 3 tablespoons soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, vinegar, mustard, paprika and pepper. Spread over chicken thighs. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the cashews. Bake until chicken juices run clear and topping is golden brown, 7-12 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken thigh: 246 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 22, 2015
I really liked these. Very moist. I used Dijon mustard and left off the cashews since I didn't have any on hand. The flavor really did remind me of deviled eggs.
Nov 26, 2013
I didn't think it was too bad, but I needed to cook it longer than the recipe said. My husband didn't like it though, so I probably won't be making it again.
Apr 28, 2012
OMG Company good and I usually only like white meat.
May 31, 2011