Key Lime Chicken Thighs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Key lime juice or lime juice
- 12 to 16 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Dot with butter; sprinkle with lime juice and pepper sauce. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 460 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 196mg cholesterol, 712mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 48g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 1, 2018
Just the right amount of flavor.It is also very easy. from your 18 year user of this website, Mrs.Clover
Dec 23, 2014
Family loved this. The brown sugar added just a tad of sweetness which really appealed to my son.
Dec 21, 2014
Good and juicy. Flavor was ok, I just have other favorites.
Nov 5, 2014
Simple and tasty.
Oct 14, 2014
This is awesome. I made with boneless thighs because of what I had and I decreased cooking time. I have made this twice already. Definately a keeper.
Aug 30, 2014
Very moist and tasty and especially easy. Will definitely make this again.
Jul 30, 2014
Delicious, everyone loved it! Also very easy to make!
May 22, 2014
It was really juicy and tender, I ended up not using the hot pepper sauce and it was still delicious, I would suggest more cooking time and starting earlier. :)
Mar 30, 2014
Easy, delicious and very affordable. I made this for our family dinner night over a bed of herbed couscous and a side of mixed vegetables along with multi-grain dinner rolls. I served this with Key Lime Margaritas and a Key Lime Chiffon Dessert. Excellent!
Feb 23, 2014
I was out of lime juice so I substituted lemon and it worked just as well. I also used cumin in place of rosemary as I'm not a fan. Prep was easy and the chicken was very juicy and flavorful. This will be my go to chicken recipe from now on.