Maple Sausage Patties
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons liquid smoke, optional
- 1 pound ground pork
- In a large bowl, mix maple syrup, salt, spices and, if desired, liquid smoke. Add pork; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 2-1/2-in. patties. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 4-6 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts1 patty: 128 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 1, 2018
These are simple, delicious, and freezer d Friendly! Love them!
Nov 29, 2016
Made these yesterday and they were delicious. I used only half the cayenne pepper called for and no salt or liquid smoke. I served each one on an english muffin with a slice of cheese and a fried egg. Wonderful. Will definitely be making these again.