- 4 cups frozen waffle-cut fries
- 1/2 to 1-1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- Arrange waffle fries in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with steak seasoning; toss to combine. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLoaded Waffle Fries
"Big hit in this house. We also added some ranch. If you are concerned about calories you probably shouldn't be making loaded waffle fries in the first place."
"looks wonderful but loads of calories also!"
"Add ranch dressing drizzled on top...it takes this dish to another dimension!"
"Very tasty! Everyone liked them! Will be making again!"