- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 center-cut bacon or turkey bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; refrigerate until serving. Serve with waffle fries. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forLoaded Baked Potato Dip
"Great dip! I did make with the full-fat products."
"If your gonna make a dip, may as well go for the full fat....which is what I did. Just don't have it every week!"
"Can't imagine how someone could call this bland!! It was SO flavorful - the hit of my Christmas eve party!! Wasn't sure if I was going to have time to make it but I (and my guests) was so glad that I did. I made it the night before and mixed in the bacon right before serving."
"This is a great dip but like some have mentioned it can be a bit bland. I usually use the full fat versions of sour cream and cheese and only use real pork bacon. I do add some salt if needed."
"Very disappointed. The dip was bland, needed salt. The cheese overpowered the other flavors. I used scallions instead of chives. It did taste a little better warmed up. Tasted better with potato chips instead of waffle-cut fries."
"I slightly varied the ingredients- I used Mexican blend cheese, dried chives and sriracha. So easy to put together while the waffle fries are cooking. It would also be fantastic with a nice sturdy potato chip."
"Delish, Delish great taste and so easy to prepare. What more can you ask for. Thank you and enjoy your day."
"Loved this dip. I used potato chips instead of fries"