I enjoy drinking a kale smoothie for breakfast or as an after-school snack. The fruit and agave nectar give this healthy version a pleasant sweetness. —Kimberly Jackson, Marshfield, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 small bunch kale, chopped
- 1 medium pear, chopped
- 1 cup frozen sweetened mixed berries
- 1 medium banana, halved
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla almond milk yogurt
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- In a large bowl, mix kale and fruits. Pour in almond milk, yogurt and agave nectar; stir to combine. Process in batches in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately or refrigerate.