Green Breakfast Smoothie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 340 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 9g fiber), 3g protein.
Feb 16, 2013
Healthy but it didn't taste good
Feb 6, 2013
I love this smoothie! The only thing I changed was I used a Granny Smith apple instead to the pear onlyy because I do not like the texture of pears. This is one gooood smoothie that my husband thinks im weard for making!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.