- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon stir-fry sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forIndonesian Pork Tenderloin
"Awesome! The marinade flavors the meat to perfection with no need to baste further! Served the reserved marinade as a sauce! I did not use the stir-fry sauce because I did not want the added sugar and other additives. It still came out delicious! Will definitely make this again."