Hurry-Up Ham N Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 to 6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Add the ham, cheese, onions, salt and pepper; cook, uncovered, until heated through. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture. Toss to coat; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 619 calories, 43g fat (25g saturated fat), 193mg cholesterol, 1154mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Feb 4, 2018
Quick and yummy. Kid approved!
Aug 6, 2016
Been making this one since published in 1999
Mar 26, 2016
LOVE this recipe, during the week it's a quick meal that's tasty and kids and husband ALL love too!! Also have make it for potlucks and everyone has loved it!!
Jan 10, 2015
I have been making this for several years. One of my favorite ways to use leftover ham.
Oct 20, 2014
It was good
Aug 1, 2014
Dec 28, 2013
Every time i have leftover ham, i make this for dinner. it is wonderful and the recipe is perfect, I wouldn't ever change a thing! It's one of my families favorites, thank you for sharing this recipe :)
Dec 26, 2013
This is all my kids favorite meal!
Dec 28, 2011
This is so easy and delicious. It is our family's favorite after Christmas and Easter left over recipe. My 5 year old has asked for it for her birthday dinner too. DELICIOUS
Mar 19, 2011
My kids loved it but since we don't enjoy onions (thus leaving them out), it seemed a little blah and very fattening to me
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.