Honey Rosemary Chicken
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 55 min.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, vinegar, rosemary and oil. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Place chicken bone side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 200 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 462mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jan 1, 2017
Liked it, but didn't love it. The rosemary flavor came through, but the rest of it didn't. I only made half the marinade the recipe called for where I only used two chicken breasts. The next time I will make the full amount so there will be more and I think it will be better.
Mar 23, 2012
Super easy!! We use boneless, skinless chicken breast & grill. The entire family loves this recipe...almost can't make enough!
Feb 13, 2010
I've made this recipe over and over again. I substitute (1t) dried rosemary for the fresh. I've done chicken breasts, skinless thighs and I'm trying skinless legs in the crock pot today with the marinade. It's turned out wonderful every time with a wonderful flavor. Highly recommend this recipe!
Dec 12, 2009
Used boneless, skinless chicken breasts and reduced the cook time...came out great. But I skimped and used dry rosemary b/c it was what I had on hand and it stayed tough. Will definitely use fresh next time.
Mar 3, 2009
Very delicious and savory! Will make again!