- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, vinegar, rosemary and oil. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Place chicken bone side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHoney Rosemary Chicken
"Liked it, but didn't love it. The rosemary flavor came through, but the rest of it didn't. I only made half the marinade the recipe called for where I only used two chicken breasts. The next time I will make the full amount so there will be more and I think it will be better."
"I've made this recipe over and over again. I substitute (1t) dried rosemary for the fresh. I've done chicken breasts, skinless thighs and I'm trying skinless legs in the crock pot today with the marinade. It's turned out wonderful every time with a wonderful flavor. Highly recommend this recipe!"
"Used boneless, skinless chicken breasts and reduced the cook time...came out great. But I skimped and used dry rosemary b/c it was what I had on hand and it stayed tough. Will definitely use fresh next time."
"Very delicious and savory! Will make again!"