Holiday Brussels Sprouts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Cook Brussels sprouts and peas according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add celery; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Add Brussels sprouts, peas, bacon and chives; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 115 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Dec 19, 2019
Easy to make. Loved by my husband and dinner guests.
Nov 15, 2013
I have to agree,they serve 5 stars.
Dec 5, 2009
I took this dish to a church Christmas Potluck and it was a HUGE hit. People tried brussels sprouts that had never eaten them, and other's that had eaten them and were not fond of them - and everyone loved them. I had many requests for the recipe. They are delicious! A great way to fix brussels sprouts!