Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
These balsamic Brussels sprouts couldn't be easier to make—and you need only a few ingredients! —Kallee Krong-McCreery, Escondido, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts to skillet and cook until heated through, 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with vinegar; sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 145 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 252mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Dec 30, 2019
good taste but sprouts seemed wet, will try again with freshy
Nov 24, 2019
I love finding new ways to prepare brussels sprouts. These were fast and easy, very convenient. The addition of fresh basil really wakes this dish up!