Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
These balsamic Brussels sprouts couldn't be easier to make—and you need only a few ingredients! —Kallee Krong-McCreery, Escondido, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts to skillet and cook until heated through, 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with vinegar; sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper.