Herby Potatoes with Sour Cream
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds small red, purple and yellow potatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and chives; serve with potatoes.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup potatoes with 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture: 219 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 8, 2017
Now, I’m sure it’s much better if using fresh herbs. Still not bad.
Jun 15, 2017
The fresh herbs are the star of this dish! Loved them
Mar 25, 2016
Nice flavour. Doubled potatoes but kept herb amounts the same. Was a perfect balance. Also added some sweet potato chunks. Looked lovely and colourful. Whole family enjoyed this. Thanks for a great recipe.
Mar 9, 2016
Totally awesome! It was declared a new family favorite. I used all fresh herbs, which may be hard to beat with dried on this one. The light crisp they received in the oven was hard to beat. I could only find yellow and red potatoes...no purple...maybe next time.