I like to serve this tender pork for special occasions. My husband thinks I spend hours preparing it, but it's really easy to fix.—Jodie Arkin, Waconia, Minnesota
Recommended: 35 Easter Dinners That Aren’t a Big Hunk of Ham
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut pork into 1/2-in. slices and pound to flatten. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over pork. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over pork.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes on each side. Brush with honey; broil for 1 minute longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Pork Medallions in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p14
Reviews forHerbed Pork Medallions
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 28, 2013
"Perfect, no complaints. Lovely combo of sweet, and spicy, might cut the salt a little."