Apricot-Rosemary Pork Medallions
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5-1/3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Cut each tenderloin crosswise into eight 1-in. slices. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip pork slices in crumbs, patting to help coating adhere. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork in batches; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, place steamer basket over 1 in. of water. Place broccoli in basket. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer; steam, covered, 4-6 minutes or until tender.
- In a small saucepan, mix preserves, wine, rosemary, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat 3-5 minutes or until preserves are melted. Serve with pork, broccoli and rice.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 404 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 321mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein.
Nov 2, 2015
I thought these were extremely good. I did substitute strawberry jam for the apricot and loved it.
Oct 14, 2015
This was good and I will probably make it again. My pork took much longer to cook. The sauce was really outstanding.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.