Ham N Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and garlic salt. Spread into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with ham. Fold cheese into whipped cream; spoon over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 240 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 827mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Nov 18, 2013
Family loved it! I think next time I'll use sour cream or greek yogurt in lieu of heavy cream to add a bit of a bite to it! Definitely an easy meal for leftovers!
Apr 18, 2012
I LOVE this dish. I make it several times a year. There are never leftovers and I always have the ingredients on hand. It takes only minutes to prepare. I recommend this dish to everyone I know for a quick, no fuss dinner.
Dec 7, 2010
My husband and I loved it! It was so easy to make and yet tasted like heaven on a cold winter night!
Nov 10, 2008
This is super yummy!!!! My family loves this dinner and requests it often. I make this a lot when I need to take a meal to someone and I always get asked for the recipe. All of my friends and family (extended) love this! Thanks so much for this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.