Ham ‘n’ Cheese Biscuit Stacks
Total TimePrep: 1 hour Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 4 tubes (6 ounces each) small refrigerated flaky biscuits (5 count each)
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 10 thick slices deli ham, quartered
- 10 slices Swiss cheese, quartered
- 2-1/2 cups shredded romaine
- 20 pitted ripe olives, drained and patted dry
- 20 pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and patted dry
- 40 frilled toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut biscuits in half to make half-circles; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Spread mustard over tops. Bake until golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Mix butter and green onions. In another bowl, mix mustard, mayonnaise and honey. Split each biscuit into two layers.
- Spread biscuit bottoms with butter mixture; top with ham, cheese, romaine and biscuit tops. Spoon mustard mixture over tops. Thread one olive onto each toothpick; insert into stacks. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 117 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 15, 2017
A great and simple appetizer. Delicious and hearty.
Jun 3, 2014
Apr 23, 2014
This is a simple and inexpensive starter. It's the perfect finger foods for kids parties.
Jul 31, 2012
Have made this for superbowl & to take to work. Somewhat time consuming & mustard mixture could be cut in half. Tons left. But people enjoyed the food