Cream Cheese ‘n’ Ham Bagels
“This is a quick meal,” writes Bill Hilbrich of Saint Cloud, Minnesota. “Served with a salad and a cold beverage, it's a nice lunch or a late night snack.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place bagels cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Spread with cream cheese. Top with ham.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 378 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1549mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.