- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds sliced fully cooked ham, cut into strips (about 5 cups)
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham and peas; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in cream, cheese and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 1-2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and peas are crisp-tender.
- Drain fettuccine; add to skillet and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHam and Pea Pasta Alfredo
"delicious the only changes I made was 4 tablespoons of butter and I only had Asiago cheese to grate on top also a splash of white wine, will definately make it again"