Creamy Fettuccine with Ham and Peas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Add the ham, peas, cheese, cream and fettuccine to pan. Cook and stir until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 431 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1097mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Jan 9, 2017
Fast and tasty - Husband really loved this. No need for the whipping cream, I used half and half to lower the saturated fat.
Dec 30, 2013
This easy and a great way to use leftover ham.
Nov 13, 2011
My family loves this dish and it is so quick and easy. We are not a fan of peas, so I add mixed vegetables (which I quickly cook in the microwave) which makes it look even more colorful. Yummy!
Nov 12, 2010
Made it for a Ladies Bible study...they all loved it
Jun 7, 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.