- 12 thin slices prosciutto (about 6 ounces)
- 1 log (4 ounces) fresh goat cheese, softened
- 24 fresh asparagus spears (1-1/2 to 2 pounds), trimmed
- Cut each prosciutto slice crosswise in half. Spread each piece with about 2 teaspoons cheese; wrap around an asparagus spear.
- Place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat, seam side down. Grill, covered, until prosciutto is lightly browned, 6-8 minutes, turning once.
1 serving: 27 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.