- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Arrange asparagus in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with tomatoes and feta cheese. Serve immediately.
1 serving (calculated without salt): 72 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.