Roasted Asparagus with Feta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Arrange asparagus in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with tomatoes and feta cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 serving (calculated without salt): 72 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Apr 24, 2013
This was wonderful. The family loved it.
Apr 11, 2012
Made this for Easter, not only was it delicious, it was beautiful to present. Thanks.
Mar 13, 2010
The first and only asparagus recipe that my wife has eaten. Made it for Valentine's Day dinner and a couple of times since.