Glazed Pear Shortcakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium pears, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons apricot spreadable fruit
- 8 thin slices pound cake
- 4 teaspoons chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- In a small skillet, saute pears in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in spreadable fruit.
- Place cake slices on four dessert dishes; top with pear mixture, walnuts and whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 256 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 26, 2010
I would definitely make this again, but with peaches instead of pears. As much as I love pears, some of my family cannot handle them and would rather have peaches. This recipe is a keeper for sure and one that will end up in my recipe box.