- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope garlic and herb or Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cheese and dressing mix; add chicken. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Chicken Breasts
"This was so good. I didn't have any grated parm so grated some cheddar and added a sprinkling of cayenne pepper to bag and shaking before added chicken. I let the chicken rest 30 minutes before baking and took out at 160 degrees at about 20 minutes and let rest 10 minutes when foil tented before slicking and serving. I had read about this method providing juicy chicken and IT DID!! Note: the cheddar didn't really stick to the breast like the parm would have so I scooped mix out of bag and covered chicken in the pan. The flavoring still melted into the chicken and was awesome. Be careful with the cayenne pepper so you don't make it too spicy."
"Super easy and delicious. It was a hit with my family, will definitely make regularly."
"A WINNER! I used chicken thighs and McCormick garlic and herb seasoning."
"I made this tonight and it was good. It was a little salty for me, but it had good flavor. My chicken breasts were still a little frozen, so I cooked it at 350 for a while and then raised the temp and cooked longer than called for. They were still moist."