"There isn't a bean that my family does not like, In fact, I serve one kind or another almost every day," writes Nancy Testin of Harrington, Delaware. "This is one of my favorite dips."
Recommended: 31 Dips You Can Snack on All Week
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- Place first five ingredients in a food processor; process until almost smooth. Add mayonnaise and parsley; pulse just until blended. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Bean Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p61