Fruit & Granola Crisp with Yogurt
Here's an easy recipe you can feel good about. Blueberries and peaches are such a delightful flavor combination. —Sue Schmidtke, Oro Valley, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 4 tablespoons hot caramel ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola without raisins
- 2 cups low-fat frozen yogurt
- Divide the peaches and blueberries among four 8-oz. ramekins. Top each with caramel and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high until bubbly, 1-2 minutes. Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 251 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Fruit & Granola Crisp with Yogurt in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.