Fruit & Granola Crisp with Yogurt
Here's an easy recipe you can feel good about. Blueberries and peaches are such a delightful flavor combination. —Sue Schmidtke, Oro Valley, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 4 tablespoons hot caramel ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola without raisins
- 2 cups low-fat frozen yogurt
- Divide the peaches and blueberries among four 8-oz. ramekins. Top each with caramel and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high until bubbly, 1-2 minutes. Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt.