Microwave Fruit Crisp
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium pear or apple, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Place fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 370 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 2, 2018
I used a Gala apple for this, perhaps not the best choice. Results seem dry.
Jul 3, 2012
What a great way to use up small portions of fruit! Make individual bowls using different kinds of fruit not just the peaches!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.