French’s Crunchy Onion Chicken
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 cups (4 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 Eggland's Best egg, beaten
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine onions and flour. Lightly crush with hands or a rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion mixture. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 20, 2019
Nov 11, 2014
This recipe was a bit disappointing. After trying it with my family we all thought it was just average. And although it was quick to make, it was pretty lack luster and bland. Plus the leftovers didn't keep well at all.
Mar 27, 2012
Isn't this the doggoned, bestest stuff you've ever eaten ! And sooooo super simple ! Crunchy, crunchy ! I don't use the flour....not necessary.
Mar 27, 2012
Finally! A recipe my whole family loves! I'd give it 10 stars if I could. The chicken turns out incredibly juicy. So easy to make and it disappears everytime I put it on the table.
Oct 2, 2011
This is so easy it is ridiculous. My family requested it twice in a week. The store brand of the french fried onions works. Can't wait to try this with pork chops