- 2 cups (4 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 Eggland's Best egg, beaten
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine onions and flour. Lightly crush with hands or a rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion mixture. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.