Party Size Crunchy Onion Chicken Tenders
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten
- SPICY BUFFALO RANCH DIP:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 envelope fiesta ranch dip mix
- Honey mustard
- Combine onions and flour in a large resealable plastic bag; lightly crush with hands or rolling pin. Dip chicken in eggs. Add a few pieces at a time to the onion mixture; shake to coat. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, pepper sauce and dip mix. Serve chicken with dip and mustard.
Aug 10, 2015
I really liked these. It was a good switch from frying so much. I am guilty of throwing frozen chicken fingers in the deep fryer for an easy supper. These were easy and worth a little extra work.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.