Party Size Crunchy Onion Chicken Tenders
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten
- SPICY BUFFALO RANCH DIP:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 envelope fiesta ranch dip mix
- Honey mustard
- Combine onions and flour in a large resealable plastic bag; lightly crush with hands or rolling pin. Dip chicken in eggs. Add a few pieces at a time to the onion mixture; shake to coat. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, pepper sauce and dip mix. Serve chicken with dip and mustard.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 10, 2015
I really liked these. It was a good switch from frying so much. I am guilty of throwing frozen chicken fingers in the deep fryer for an easy supper. These were easy and worth a little extra work.