French Onion Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and diced
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, onions, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or a until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
Jun 29, 2014
These are very flavorful and the mushrooms really keep the meat juicy.
Jul 16, 2012
We made these yesterday and it was a great change to a grilled burger. This would be awesome with a slice of Swiss.
Aug 19, 2011
made these burgers for a family get together and people raved about them, great way to spruce up just a reg hambergur. We ended up making all our hambergurs this way from now on,.
Jun 12, 2010
A family favorite.