French Bean Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine the beans, onion and bacon; stir in dressing. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 172 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 31, 2013
Delicious and very easy to make! We really like this salad.
Jun 20, 2009
Wanted to try something different on my son's graduation party and I wanted something quick and tasty. This receipe was it. I used low cal ranch dressing instead. Loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.