- 1 package (3 ounces) berry blue gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1/2 cup cold water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 can (15 ounces) pear halves, drained and cubed
- In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in 1/4 cup cold water. Pour into an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Refrigerate until firm. Repeat with strawberry gelatin and remaining boiling and cold water. When gelatin is set, cut into cubes. Just before serving, gently combine gelatin cubes and pears in a large glass bowl or individual dishes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forFourth of July Jell-O
"I make this each year for my daughter's Fourth of July birthday. Everyone in the family enjoys it. I use sugar-free red Jello and pears canned in fruit juice. I have not been able to find sugar-free blue Jello."
"Cute Idea. I can see this being made withred and green Jello for Christmas ORgreen and orange jello for St Patrick's Day."