Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Romaine leaves
- Place the first eight ingredients in a large bowl; toss combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Line six cocktail glasses or serving dishes with romaine leaves. Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture in each.
Nutrition Facts1 cocktail: 134 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Feb 3, 2014
I made this for the Super Bowl. I didn't put in cocktail glasses/individual serving dishes - I just kept in a serving bowl. I don't like shrimp, but all my guests though it was really delicious and loved the combination of flavors - tasted really fresh.
Feb 16, 2010
I made this as an appetizer for a ladies brunch I served to my office friends. It was a real hit. The combination of flavors was delightful, preparation was simple and the presentation looks special. I will definitely make this again.