Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Romaine leaves
- Place the first eight ingredients in a large bowl; toss combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Line six cocktail glasses or serving dishes with romaine leaves. Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture in each.
Nutrition Facts1 cocktail: 134 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 3, 2014
I made this for the Super Bowl. I didn't put in cocktail glasses/individual serving dishes - I just kept in a serving bowl. I don't like shrimp, but all my guests though it was really delicious and loved the combination of flavors - tasted really fresh.
Feb 16, 2010
I made this as an appetizer for a ladies brunch I served to my office friends. It was a real hit. The combination of flavors was delightful, preparation was simple and the presentation looks special. I will definitely make this again.