- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/4 cup salad dressing and chili powder; add steak. Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet, saute peppers and onion in remaining salad dressing until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain steak, discarding marinade. In the skillet, saute steak for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink; drain. Return vegetables to pan; heat through. Spoon meat and vegetables down the center of tortillas; fold in sides.
1 each: 289 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.