VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, onion and capers. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, salt and celery seed; shake well. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer shrimp mixture to a serving bowl. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Shrimp in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p29
Reviews forEasy Marinated Shrimp
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2011
"It sure tastes great!"