Easy Seafood Salad
This easy seafood salad was inspired by a dish I had in the Bahamas that featured conch. I substituted crab and shrimp and like it even more! —Cindy Heyd, Edmond, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound refrigerated fresh or imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Assorted crackers
- Finely grate zest from orange. Cut orange crosswise in half; squeeze juice from orange. Transfer zest and juice to a large bowl. Repeat with lemon and lime. Add shrimp, crab, onion and pepper; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce with crackers.