Easy Seafood Bisque
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 226 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1413mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Nov 23, 2014
Very good! Thank you for sharing. If you and your husband don't like someone's recipie it's very simple for you. Don't prepare it again. You don't have to return to publicly announce you didnt like it as it "wasn't special". I didn't read anywhere alluding to it being special.
Dec 16, 2012
This was really good, my husband loved it. Will make again.
Mar 13, 2012
Loved it! A little salty but delicious and healthy, a nice low calorie meal. Will definitely make again!
Feb 13, 2012
Neither my husband nor I cared a lot for this. It had a mild flavor that neither of us thought was anything special. I won't be making it again.
Jan 15, 2012
Who would think that a recipe that's this quick and easy would be so rich tasting. I'll definitely make this again, and next time I'll chop my imitation crab meat much more finely.
Jan 9, 2012
I am not a big fan of seafood but my husband thought this was pretty good and it was so easy to make.
Sep 29, 2011
Feb 2, 2011
This was so easy and quick to prepare and was delicious, which is a home run in my book! I added a little Old Bay Seasoning to it as well for a little extra flavor.
Jan 24, 2011
This was a quick and easy recipe. I used skim milk because that's what we always have in the house and it was still good with a nice creamy consistency.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.