- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forEasy Chicken and Noodles
"A family favorite!"
"Very easy and versatile! We added mushrooms sauted in garlic. I am sure it would be good with rosemary as well."
"I love this and so easy to fix. I added a little tarragon for a little added sweetness. Yummo!"
"I add fresh spinach sometimes I grade a carrot in as well. simple and easy."
"I add fresh spinach sometimes I grade a carrot in as well. simple and easy. I like to add fresh black pepper also."
"Great! Good way to use up leftover noodles and chicken! Added frozen peas....yummy and kids loved it."
"Delicious, the whole family loved it! easy too."