"My family loves this meal of tender chicken and noodles tossed with zippy tomatoes and a creamy cheese sauce," relates Regina Clack from Booneville, Arkansas. "I like it because it doesn't heat up the kitchen on hot days."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 1 pound process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cheese and tomatoes; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss with cheese sauce.