Dilled Carrots & Green Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, salt and dill to a boil. Add carrots and beans. Cook, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 69 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Sep 23, 2013
Nummy and easy.
May 12, 2009
This was so amazing and easy. I left out the salad dressing because i thought it tasted better without it. Will be making this again soon.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.