Cucumbers with Dill
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place cucumber slices in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with salt and toss. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring once. Rinse and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, dill, sugar and pepper. Add cucumbers; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 40 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 471mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 6, 2015
Easy and delicious!
Jul 26, 2014
Delicious, refreshing, and easy! This recipe is a nice change from the creamy style recipes.
Jul 6, 2011
We enjoyed these cucumbers at our fourth of July bbq! A pickle lover will love these : )