- 1-1/2 cups Clamato juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup vodka, optional
- Ice cubes
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 pepperoni-flavored meat snack sticks
- 2 dill pickle spears
- 2 pitted ripe olives
- In a small pitcher, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in vodka if desired. Pour into two glasses filled with ice; garnish with celery, snack sticks, pickles and olives. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forDill Bloody Marys
"Bloody Mary's use tomato juice, not Clamato. These have Clamatos, so its a Caesar.While the drink is no doubt delicious, its not a Bloody Mary."
"just made these.. did add a beef bouillon cube (only cause it fell out of my spice rack right into the mixing pitcher)... yum!"
"Just love these bloody marys. I use the juice from Heintz Genuine Dill Pickles and it mixes just great with the Clamato Juice. I also use the queen size green olives. People dropping over alway ask if I have the "fixings" on hand for these drinks."
"I have made these drinks for friends on numerous occasions with rave reviews. I usually make them in a large pitcher to speed things up. The drinks are delicious."