Big-Batch Bloody Marys
Tailgates, game-day parties and big brunches call for a Bloody Mary recipe that caters to a bunch. This one has a little bit of a kick—just enough to get the crowd cheering. —Taste of Home Test of Home Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes8 servings (3 quarts)
- 8 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish, optional
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups vodka
- OPTIONAL GARNISHES:
- Celery ribs, pickle spears, green and ripe olives, cucumber slices, pickled mushrooms, cubed cheese, beef sticks, cherry tomatoes and/or cocktail shrimp
- In a pitcher, stir together the first 8 ingredients. Serve over ice with vodka; add optional garnishes as desired.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 180 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 817mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Bloody Mary in Taste of Home August/September 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.