- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cold water
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside 1/3 cup for basting. Dip chicken in remaining butter mixture; place in a well-greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour, basting occasionally with reserved butter mixture. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in the pan drippings. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drizzle over chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCurried Honey Chicken
"This is just amazing!"
"My husband and I liked the extra sauce on top, but I left it off for my 5 and 2 year old who did not like the extra flavor."
"Deliciously flavored, tender and juicy. If I don't want to spend the time baking and making the sauce separately, I mix the sauce ingredients with the cornstarch and water. Then I use boneless chicken which I cut up into bite sized pieces. I mix the chicken and sauce together and simmer in a large skillet till done. Serve it over rice like a traditional curry."