Cucumber Pita Wedges
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1 to 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until combined.
- Split pita breads in half, forming two circles. Spread cream cheese mixture over pita circles; cut each into six wedges. Top with cucumbers; sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
May 3, 2010
I made this for a group of women and every one of them asked me for the recipe. It's different and tastes so great!
Feb 3, 2010
My siblings love these! I too toast the pita wedges before I spread the cream cheese mixture. I also do not put 2 tbs, I thought it was a bit too overwhelming, I cut it down to 1.25 Tbs. The teenagers wolf it down!!!
Dec 7, 2009
These were good tasting and simple. I served them as an appetizer on Thanksgiving. They were easy to put together at the last minute, and I received a lot of complements.
Feb 1, 2009
My friends and family enjoy this appetizer. I toast the pita wedges for 2-3 minutes in my countertop oven before I spread the cream cheese mixture. Fantastic!
Sep 15, 2008
I love, love, love this recipe. Can't say how many times I've made it since it appeared in the magazine. Everyone just loves it!