Cucumber Pita Wedges
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1 to 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until combined.
- Split pita breads in half, forming two circles. Spread cream cheese mixture over pita circles; cut each into six wedges. Top with cucumbers; sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
May 3, 2010
I made this for a group of women and every one of them asked me for the recipe. It's different and tastes so great!
Feb 3, 2010
My siblings love these! I too toast the pita wedges before I spread the cream cheese mixture. I also do not put 2 tbs, I thought it was a bit too overwhelming, I cut it down to 1.25 Tbs. The teenagers wolf it down!!!
Dec 7, 2009
These were good tasting and simple. I served them as an appetizer on Thanksgiving. They were easy to put together at the last minute, and I received a lot of complements.
Feb 1, 2009
My friends and family enjoy this appetizer. I toast the pita wedges for 2-3 minutes in my countertop oven before I spread the cream cheese mixture. Fantastic!
Sep 15, 2008
I love, love, love this recipe. Can't say how many times I've made it since it appeared in the magazine. Everyone just loves it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.